A new batch of updates is here! Here’s what the win.app team has been up to lately.
🚀 New Features
- Added status filter on tournaments in GraphQL;
- Added pagination on userTournamens & unlimitedTournaments in GraphQL;
- Integrated Active/Inactive toggle for tournaments in Developer Portal;
- Implemented Accounts Service in Wallee.
🛠️ Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Fixed Auth service bug that caused RabbitMQ events to not trigger;
- Fixed GraphQL bug which caused tournaments to throw an error on join tournament;
- Updated the signup process in dev portal GraphQL;
- Modifier HeroState to use AccessControl;
- Refactored Unlimited Tournaments components logic.
📢 #Web3 News
- ApeCoin sinks 10% after report of SEC Probe into Bored Apes creator Yuga Labs
- OpenSea adds support for Avalanche-based NFTs
- Meta advocates for an open, interoperable Metaverse
- Microsoft leads $20 million strategic round for Web3 data warehouse platform Space and Time
- Sky Mavis, Axie Infinity creators, will stake over 11 million AXS tokens
- Google Cloud will accept Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin as payment methods for services
That’s all for now, but we’ll be back soon with more awesome updates. In the meantime, make sure to tune in to our social channels: