Guess who's back? We'll give you a hint! It's your favorite type of update ( even better than the balance account update after you receive money).
We're talking about the bi-weekly update from our hard-working developers that come bearing treats!
Let's dive in!
🚀 New Features
- Added the BTCsuite/rpcclient in the bitcoind adapter in the cryptopayment microservice;
- Created addresses using an hdwallet in the Bitcoin node in cryptopayment microservice;
- Added "Getting Started" screens to Win App;
- Implemented the API auth storage in PSQL for cryptopayment microservice;
- Added withdrawal domain object and logic in cryptopayment microservice;
- Made significant advancements with our latest game - keep an eye on our socials for some in-game footage ;)
🛠️ Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Refactored the new BTC block handler to support ETH blocks also by using generics;
- Refactored the withdrawal command handlers: the previous implementations had a different handler for every currency; now there is a single command, and the currency is given by the command parameters.
- Updated Win SDK’s native modules;
- Fixed some of the bugs caused by the domain layer refactor in cryptopayment microservice;
- Implemented two new methods supporting the changes caused by the refactor in the app layer for Bitcoin;
- Updated Bitcoin to the latest version (24) in cryptopayment adapters;
- Improved the PSQL queries in Wallee Polygon service;
- Updated Wallee Polygon dependencies and liters and fixed linting issues.
That's the latest batch of exciting updates! We'll come soon with more!
Don't miss out on a single tweet, update, or announcement. Check out our social channels to stay in the loop with all things Win.app:
🐤 Twitter: https://twitter.com/winplatform
💬 Discord: https://discord.gg/pUJWEEKTpr
🦄 Telegram: https://t.me/winplatform