What's that one thing that comes twice a month and gets you more excited than Santa bringing gifts or your payday? Our Bi-weekly Updates, of course!
Let's see what the Win.app gang has been cooking lately!
🚀 New Features
- HTML5 support for the Win SDK is in the last stages of development and will be available soon, along with the Unity, iOS, and Android support already available;
- Integrated Aggregator Service in GraphQL Gateway;
- Kicked off the development of a new exciting game that will expand our portfolio of play-to-earn titles. More details coming soon;
- Implemented MATIC as supported platform currency and refactored code;
- Added Structured Data for the Win blog.
🛠️ Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Improved the app layer in cryptopayment microservice to better express the intentions when processing an unconfirmed transaction and a block;
- Refactored part of the domain layer in cryptopayment microservice to have blocks and transactions under the same aggregate and ensure atomicity when storing new blocks;
- Made adjustments to the Win SDK interface;
- Fixed Ethereum tests in cryptopayment microservice;
- Improved the Wallee error handling in Wallet by using a unary client interceptor for handling errors.
That's all for now, but don't fret. We'll be back in the blink of an eye with fresh updates!
Don't miss out on a single tweet, update, or announcement. Check out our social channels to stay in the loop with all things Win.app: