Take a break from work, enjoy a cup of coffee, and get up to speed with the latest and the hottest from the Win.app team of Web3 superheroes!
🚀 New Features
- Finished Win SDK Android build & public share setup;
- Added a meta transaction helper function in Wallee-commons;
- Implemented Reestimate Transaction Fee in Wallee Polygon;
- Enabled errors fallthrough between services in go-commons/grpc;
- Deployed custom open-telemetry collector with contrib docker image on k8s cluster;
- Recreated Grafana cloud cluster and setup logs agent & kube state metrics;
- ERC20 and ERC721 incoming transactions are now processed by the new Wallee service;
- Implemented JWT authentication in Wallee.
🛠️ Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Tested new Wallee service in collectibles service;
- Improved blockchain error handling in Wallee-Polygon service;
- Fixed bugs in the psql adapter in Wallee-Polygon;
We like to keep it short and sweet but meaningful! See you soon with a new round of updates!
Don't miss out on a single tweet, update, or announcement. Check out our social channels to stay in the loop with all things Win.app:
🐤 Twitter: https://twitter.com/winplatform
💬 Discord: https://discord.gg/pUJWEEKTpr
🦄 Telegram: https://t.me/winplatform