Play to WinCrypto Rewards
Use the power of blockchain to bring together the thrill of eSports and the excitement of the Play-to-Win experience.
Created ForDevelopers & Players
Launch your own play-to-earn game and transform it into a highly engaging competitive experience while supercharging your revenue streams.
Challenge other players and test your skills in a wide range of play-to-earn games to win crypto rewards.
Manage your crypto and regain control of your digital assets through our non-custodial wallet solution. Our native FTW token enables payments, rewards, governance rights, and more.
- Established Company Structure
- Company Branding & Identity
- Hire core team
- Kickstart Planning & Development
- Develop 1st Game
- Mobile App PoC
- Launch Win Website
- Develop Win Ecosystem
- Develop 2 Games
- Initial PoC for Win SDK (Unity, iOS & Android)
- Proprietary DeFi Wallet Developed
- Develop 2 Games
- Token Design & Economics
- Token Legal & Compliance
- Polygon Testnet Launch
- Launch Unity, iOS & Android SDKs
- Launch Developer Portal
- Launch Royal Bingo
- Launch Serpents game (synchronous gameplay)
- New Game Release: 21 Knights & Dragons
- Launch HTML5 SDK
- New Game Release: Ball Dash
- Win Platform: PWA (Progressive Web Application)
- Mainnet Launch
- Integrate 3 new games with the SDK
- Open the platform for Guilds/Communities to create their own games on the Win Platform
Subscribe to stay up to date
Join our community on to receive valuable updates and be the first to know when a new feature is launched.
Stay in touch with all the exciting news about Win.app
The Role of Smart Contracts in Play-to-Earn Gaming: Enhancing Trust and Security for Players
Smart contracts are pivotal in enhancing trust and security in play-to-earn games by providing a transparent, decentrali...
June 13, 2023 • 8 min read
The Pros and Cons of Investing in Play-to-Earn Games
The play-to-earn model introduces a paradigm shift in the gaming industry by enabling players to generate income while p...
June 5, 2023 • 8 min read
APR and APY in Crypto – What Are They?
In the world of cryptocurrencies understanding the concepts of APR (Annual Percentage Rate) and APY (Annual Percentage Y...
May 29, 2023 • 9 min read